Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spinach Salad

3 points


spinach ~1 cup
thawed frozen peas ~1/4 cup
carrots sliced ~1/3 cup
craisins ~1/8 cup
Kraft Catalina Free dressing ~2 tbsp


I eat this salad for my lunch quite often, and if I am eating it for dinner, I usually will add baked chicken or sliced sandwich meat to it to get protein. I cut up a lot of carrots at a time and put them in a bag in the fridge, so that it is easy to pull out. This is a great meal option if your points are running low, or if you just love salad.

2 comments:

dandjyoung said...

Seriously how do you get such awesome pictures of the things you cook. The salad looks great.

Laura said...

Jen, this is the only picture I have taken. The chicken was a photo off of the WW website. I just take the picture once it is on my plate...I don't know if that helps at all, but that is what I did with the salad.